There are many career opportunities available at Multicare Associates Clinics. For more information about any of the positions listed below, contact the person listed in the job description.
The Business Operations Department at Multicare Associates is seeking a flexible, energetic, motivated person to join our team. This is a full time position, 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm located at Blaine Medical Center.
- Provide superior and timely patient customer service
- Accurately post insurance and patient payments
- Collect on insurance and patient outstanding balances
- Establish payment plans, accept payment and work aging reports
- Management of patient and company statements
- Auditing patient and company accounts
- Strong understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Update patient accounts with registration, insurance, demographic and billing data as needed
- Follow up on insurance and clearinghouse claim status, resolve denials/rejections, submit re-bills, re-submit claims and file appeals as needed
- Bill encounters and file claims as needed
- Other tasks as needed
Candidates must be patient/customer service focused and be able to carefully manage sensitive and confidential information in person, on the phone and via electronic communication. Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, problem solving and multi-tasking abilities. Candidates must also have the ability to prioritize and to work independently but also be a team player. Flexibility and superior time management skills are a must.
Previous Business Office experience, familiarity with insurance plans, NextGen Practice Management System and Secure Bill Pay is preferred. Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook is needed. Applicants must have a good understanding of the Medical Billing Process.
If you are interested in this career opportunity send your resume to Rindy Zgutowicz at Rindyz@multicare-assoc.com.
This position would be performing Mammography and General Imaging. It would include days, minimum of one evening per week and a Saturday rotation. Our radiologic technologists perform general x-rays as well as x-rays for the specialists in our clinics. Upon successful completion of a 90 day orientation, radiologic technology staff also have the ability to be crossed trained in DXA.
Prerequisites: Radiologic Technologist (RTR) in good standing with ARRT, Mammography certification or 40 hours of initial training with 8 hours of digital training.
Required experience: 1 year clinic
Required license or certification: ARRT
For more information or to be considered for the position, please contact Ann Miller RTRM, Imaging Supervisor at email@example.com
Multicare Associates currently has a Front Desk/Call Center float position available. This position is a minimum of 25 hours per week with hours every other Saturday. This position will work from our Blaine and Roseville Medical Centers.
- Covers hours at the front desk or call center for all locations
- Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, friendly and professional fashion
- Provides a high level of customer service and service recovery as needed
- Acts individually and with others to meet each patient's needs
- Checks in patients in an accurate and professional manner
- Verifies demographic and insurance information and collects co-payments as required
- Verifies insurance eligibility if necessary
- Schedule appointments
- Self motivated, highly dependable, positive attitude and flexible
If interested please contact Leslie Nolan at 763-785-7770 or email LNolan@multicare-assoc.com by 4/17/2017